What is the USD 257 Alumni Endowment Association?
Recognizing that public education continues to be the fundamental responsibility and obligation of the public, the USD 257 Alumni Endowment Association is committed to the development of private funds which will stimulate and enhance the education experience available in the school district.
Aims and Goals
- Encourage funding that will support quality education within the school district.
- Create and maintain a permanent investment fund for the purpose of generating annual income.
- Supplement state and local funding in order to prepare children for a work force that must be globally competitive.
- Sponsor educational opportunities for district students and teachers.
- Supplement worthwhile district programs which cannot be sustained at the desired level by the current district budget.
- Foster community participation and support the district’s educational program through increased public awareness.
Board of Directors
- Lissa Manbeck – President
- Angela Linn – Vice President
- Dana Daugharthy – Secretary
- Laura Cailouet-Weiner – Treasurer
- David Daugharthy
- Reine Meyer
- Debbie Taiclet
- Jennifer Taylor
- Dan Willis
- Mary Kay Heard – Honorary Member